Provide Technical expertise and assist in building content for the designing an on-line platform course, that will deliver curriculum to the Cannabis Industry and support those to desire to further education on the Cannabis Retail landscape (i.e. budtender). This offering will be offer those hoping to work in a retail cannabis environment all the basic fundamentals in cannabis.
In this course, the student will gain both the knowledge and the insight needed to become a Cannabis Educator in the retail environment (sometimes referred to as budtender or cannabis product specialist). This will be achieved through learning and understanding the following Modules:
· MODULE 1 Introduction and Orientation of the Cannabis Retail Industry
· MODULE 2 Cannabis fundamentals, Genetics and Terminology
· MODULE 3 Supply Chain Knowledge , Compliance & SOP
· MODULE 4 Understanding your Customer, Front-line Language and Legal Responses
· MODULE 5 Creating your Resume and Preparing to Apply to a Retail Cannabis Dispensary and Next Steps in Your ‘Retail of Cannabis Career’
- Teacher: Niagara College