Reading Circles groups will read a new story every week, and meet to discuss it the book.
Groups will read the same story, but each student will have a different role to play. The roles are:
- Discussion Coordinator - think of questions and manage group discussion
- Real Life Connector - relate the story to your life and culture
- Vocabulary Finder - find and define important and interesting words
- Language Structure Master - identify and share important grammatical structures
- Passage Presenter - choose a meaningful passage and read it to the group
- Book Reviewer - write your own review and read online reviews
Complete the worksheet and bring it to the meeting. Students will change roles each week.